Software I have written or use
Here are some of the software I have written, most of them can be found on my
git repository, some of them are on GitHub.
- Carbs Linux a Linux distribution aimed for simplicity.
- Carbs Packaging Tools a portable package management toolchain written with
extensibility in mind.
- sysmgr a simplistic service supervisor inspired from runit.
- shinit a POSIX sh init daemon with support for acting upon signals.
- sxss Simple X ScreenSaver written in C99.
- mu-wizard Email configuration wizard for setting up mu4e on Emacs.
On a daily basis, I currently use the following software:
This page in plain-text
- Emacs (for working on projects)
- Vi (for simple file editing)
- Surf (simple webkit2gtk browser from suckless.org)
- st (simple terminal by suckless.org)
- dwm (dynamic window manager by suckless.org)
- mpd/spotifyd (for listening to music)
- busybox ash (as my login shell)