Software I have written or use
Here are some of the software I have written, most of them can be found on my
git repository, some of them are on GitHub.
- Carbs Linux a Linux distribution aimed for simplicity.
- Carbs Packaging Tools a portable package management toolchain written with
extensibility in mind.
- sysmgr a simplistic service supervisor inspired from runit.
- shinit a POSIX sh init daemon with support for acting upon signals.
- sxss Simple X ScreenSaver written in C99.
- mu-wizard Email configuration wizard for setting up mu4e on Emacs.
On a daily basis, I currently use the following software:
This page in plain-text
- Emacs as my editor
- Fossil (preferred) and Git for version control
- My fork of lariza for browsing the web
- foot (Wayland terminal)
- sway (Wayland compositor)
- mpd for listening to music
- yash as my login shell